Farhan Live!

     Pillai's Institute of Information Technology hosts a fest named 'Alegria'. It is a cultural fest full of energy consisting of sports events, dance competitions, art and design competition and many more fun events.This year with the help of many partnering organisations PIIT conducted a Farhan Akhtar Live concert.


  
    









        Since PIIT is my ex-college, I did my engineering from here, I was nostalgic at first and later listening to Rock On songs live from Farhan himself was a total knockout experience. I teared down the crowd and went closer and closer to the stage from where I could see him performing nearest possible to me. It was a total 'paisa vasool' show. His voice sounded so magical that I realized for the first time that he has a very unique superbly melodious voice.




   









     On stage Farhan was like an energy packed college lad. He looked young, gave us an outstanding show of his push ups, as fit as any leading sports personality. He completely delivered himself to the crowd and crowd went crazy. The other members from his band  like drummer, lead guitarist, pianist gave a first-class performance. Truly professionals! 

     In all Farhan rocked the show. Crowd grooved, jumped, danced, cried his name on and on, girls came totally dressed up (i don't know why? :/) and twitter zoomed the live rocking show. Farhan we love you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

Khaled Hosseini quotes