CANT SPEAK A WORD!

a Teenage poem..hope you like it!!!!!!















[Image source:http://abstract.desktopnexus.com]


every single morning i wake up with a wish,
all my dreams about you to replenish.

but to speak every time when you come forward,

i am speechless,

n i cant speak a word!


every lecture when i see you enter,

all my nerves chill together,

friends tease me call me a coward,

i'm helpless,

n i cant speak a word!


every time you give a touching kiss,

unfortunately its a flying kiss to all of us,

but it heals and gives me comfort,

i am crying,

still cant speak a word!


every time we say we are friends,

the ecstasy in fantasizing you never ends,

i am 16 now count from standard 3rd,

i love you,

n i cant speak a word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

Khaled Hosseini quotes