Why do they say "anything is possible" ??


Because humans are super beings on Earth.

When all the doors shut they open windows.

When I run on the treadmill I count my steps from 1 to 100 for each leg alternatively. The motive is to increase my strength. This method successfully made me run 10 mins at a stretch which was a victory for me. I noticed one thing that whichever leg I am concentrating on for the count pains the most.

It taught me a lesson for life that 'its all in your mind'. When we change the way of dealing with a situation we get the result no matter what. Never say "She wont listen." or "He wont budge." or "thats not possible" or "i cannot do it". Think! think like a lawyer. Find out another way of getting things done.

So, when the doors close and the room is dark. There is just a hint of light in the room. But its coming from a window. Go..run for it..for it may be your brightest ray of hope... :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

Khaled Hosseini quotes