DIY Best out waste Fancy Top

Here i had a spaghetti which was plain white and worn out badly. I gave it a 'space' look. My sister helped me out in the whole process.
 Here is how i converted into a wearable top.
I selected  three colors.
Then i put tapes as shown in the pic below to make a striped top.
I used sponge to color all over the top.



This was the initial look. Then I put silver on the white stripes. I tied knots on the back to give a cool look.


I made my sister my model and made her wear it and pose for the photos. We decided to adore with it a golden chain which looked awesome.





Tell me if you guys like the idea. Tell me if you have some suggestions.
Have a good day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

Khaled Hosseini quotes