Birthday gifts-Handmade


A card made for my friend. He is a fan of Johny Depp and Dark night Joker.
A customized card which looks like this from outside....

and looks like this from inside.......


With a few additions like these....
this card looked crazy and colorful....
This Joker is no art work of mine..it is a print out..i just used it ;)


Try customizing a card like this for your beloved.
*************************************************************************************************
************
****
Here is another birthday card..check out

********************************
********************
*******

A gift for my sis. Her nickname is Frosty. 
Presenting a frosty gift....

3D landscape- snowy frosty mountains!!!!!! I used a scrap box of liqour bottle. I also put LED lights behind. Will come up with the pic soon.



Thank you for an added view to my view count. ;P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Tree Project

On the shore: LILAC